Men are very different from women. Men can easily get aroused by seeing a naked woman’s body and reach orgasm very quickly. On the other hand, a woman takes at least 20 minutes to reach an orgasm. And if you are well informed enough, women do not reach orgasm during intercourse alone.
Making your girlfriend or wife orgasm during lovemaking is very important as it keeps your relationship or marriage happy. You can make your wife or girlfriend orgasm as long as you learn the s3xual techniques that I am going to share with you here. Here are 5 hot tips to please her in bed:
1. Be romantic. To make a woman orgasm, the effort starts way before the bedroom. Surprise her with something romantic by giving her a bunch of flowers or chocolates. Let her know you love and care for her.
2. Most women don’t orgasm from intercourse. This is because the clitoris does not get enough stimulation during intercourse. So if you want to make her orgasm, stimulate her clitoris either with your tongue or fingers.
3. Take note of what she loves during lovemaking. While you are giving her cunnilingus, keep your eyes on her facial expression. The facial expression of your wife or girlfriend will let you know what she likes. When you know what she likes, repeat the tongue movement accordingly.
4. Show your wife or girlfriend that you love her. A woman tends to orgasm quicker if she is having s3x with a man she loves. Respect her feeling and do not hurt her in anyway. Show to her that you are the luckiest man to have her by your side. When she sees that you love her so much, she will like to enjoy every moment with you.
5. Hit the g-spot. Other than the clitoris, the g-spot is one very sensitive area of a woman’s body. The g-spot is located at the front wall of her vagina wall. Insert your finger into her vagina, with your palm facing upward. Then make a “come here” motion and you should be able to find the g-spot. When you have found the g-spot, apply pressure to it. If you can stimulate your wife’s g-spot, you can really take her to orgasm heaven in no time.
These 5 tips above will not work if you ejaculate as soon as s3x begins. Premature ejaculation is more than a bedroom problem… it will affect your relationship or your marriage. From a recent poll, we discovered that 80% of women asked, who admitted to being unfaithful to their husbands or boyfriends, said they betrayed their male partners because of their inability to satisfy them in bed due to premature ejaculation.
Premature ejaculation is not a permanent condition, and you can stop it naturally. If you want to stop premature ejaculation permanently and enjoy s3x like every man should, check out the bonus tip below:[ad_2]